UK Shipping Information
- To see our International shipping charges and information please click here.
£3.99 (On orders under £40)
FREE (On orders over £40)
FREE (On orders over £60 - Schedule a delivery date)
Please e-mail us with preferred date
- All our deliveries are sent out using a signed for courier service. For security purposes, we do not deliver to P.O. Box numbers.
- Delivery will be made to the address provided. If the product is paid for by PayPal it will be delivered to the address which is registered with PayPal. The site is unable to change the address due to PayPal’s security policy.
- Deliveries within the EU will incur no import or export duties.
- Some international deliveries may be subject to customs, legal and regulatory restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees, levies, or import duty on Luxury Curtains Direct purchases.
- If you are ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they are aware they will be responsible for these additional charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we are unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We would advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
- You are responsible for checking import thresholds or duties for your delivery address before placing an order. It is also your responsibility to ensure any products you order comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country or region.
- We will endeavour to assist you if customs related restrictions or delays arise when you order from us, but we are unable to provide local support.
- In order to protect you from fraudulent card use on our website, all orders are subject to security screening. Any irregularities found may mean your order is not processed or there maybe delay due to additional security checks.